Viator VIP: Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Experience and Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Seasonal Offer
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Editor's Pick
Arrive at the ice rink at 8:30am and head inside the heated VIP chalet. The area is draped in garlands and festive lights to give it a welcoming feel. Kids can play on the carpeted floors as adults mingle. When it’s your turn to hit the ice, a concierge can help you and your group put on your ice skates. First timers can take advantage of a short lesson on how to turn, twirl and stop.
On the ice, soak up the holiday spirit as people swirl around you. Stop along the railing to admire the bronze-gilded Prometheus and fountain, as well as the famed Rockefeller Center Christmas tree standing some 100 feet (30 meters) tall.
If you need a break, hop on and off the ice to warm up in the chalet like a true VIP. Once you finish ice-skating, take advantage of your admission to the Top of the Rock. An elevator lifts you to the 70th story for amazing city views, both inside (if you want to stay warm and cozy) and out, with three viewing decks if you choose to brave the elements. Marvel at the winter cityscape below as you finish creating your new favorite holiday memory.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
VIP Rockefeller Skating
90-minute VIP ice-skating experience at the Rockefeller Center beginning at 8:30am and Top of the Rock admission.
Ice skating at the Rock
- 90-minute skate session for the Rink at Rockefeller Center
- Entrance and use of the VIP Winter Chalet
- Skate rental
- Skate concierge
- Hot chocolate, coffee and bottle water
- Freshly baked cookies and pastries
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observatory Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your skating session is from 8:30am - 10am only. This time slot cannot be changed for a later time
Reviewed by: Marcus D, December 2014
Very fun skating experience. Cool to be right there in front of the Rock Center christmas tree. Access was easy and quick. No wait. Service was nice. Afterwards, got directly in line and right to top on Rock Center. Overall, very fast and nice way to see the Rockefeller building and Top of the Rock and a twist with the ice skating added in.
Reviewed by: Ben J, December 2014
Absolutely stress free and fantastic