Viator VIP: Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Experience and Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Seasonal Offer
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Editor's Pick
Arrive at the ice rink at 8:30am and head inside the heated VIP chalet. The area is draped in garlands and festive lights to give it a welcoming feel. Kids can play on the carpeted floors as adults mingle. When it’s your turn to hit the ice, a concierge can help you and your group put on your ice skates. First timers can take advantage of a short lesson on how to turn, twirl and stop.
On the ice, soak up the holiday spirit as people swirl around you. Stop along the railing to admire the bronze-gilded Prometheus and fountain, as well as the famed Rockefeller Center Christmas tree standing some 100 feet (30 meters) tall.
If you need a break, hop on and off the ice to warm up in the chalet like a true VIP. Once you finish ice-skating, take advantage of your admission to the Top of the Rock. An elevator lifts you to the 70th story for amazing city views, both inside (if you want to stay warm and cozy) and out, with three viewing decks if you choose to brave the elements. Marvel at the winter cityscape below as you finish creating your new favorite holiday memory.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ice skating at the Rock
- 90-minute skate session for the Rink at Rockefeller Center
- Entrance and use of the VIP Winter Chalet
- Skate rental
- Skate concierge
- Hot chocolate, coffee and bottle water
- Freshly baked cookies and pastries
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observatory Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Your skating session is from 8:30am - 10am only. This time slot cannot be changed for a later time
Reviewed by: Frances T, March 2015
Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Will definitely be visiting NYC again.. Hopefully sooner than later.
Reviewed by: Deborah H, March 2015
Absolutely brilliant, do not go to New York without ice skating, it was a lovely crisp November morning and not very busy, you have the use of a cabin which includes drinks and biscuits. Then after the skating you get a ticket to the Top of the Rocks, the views are amazing it was a lovely clear day. Once again I would highly recommend Viator for any trips you may like to do.