- Exclusive to Viator
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Editor's Pick
- Free drinks included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Listen to your friendly pilot share fascinating facts and anecdotes as you spot some of the city's most famous sights. Marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. Soar over the Hudson River and spot the iconic Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Your flight also offers vistas of other Manhattan landmarks including the Chrysler Building, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Time Warner Center and Ground Zero, as well as New Jersey attractions such as the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock and Liberty State Park.
After your helicopter ride, you'll be escorted on a short walk to Pier 16, where you’ll board a water taxi for a 1-hour evening cruise of New York Harbor. Hear narration by your knowledgeable guide as you delight in captivating views of the Manhattan skyline and cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge. As your boat passes in front of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, toast your special night out on the town with a complimentary glass of Champagne.
Your magical New York experience concludes after nearly 2 hours back at Pier 16.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Check-in by 6pm
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to check-in
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Night Flight and Cruise
Evening helicopter flight and 1-hour cruise of New York Harbor. Available September - March
USD $249.00Pricing details
Viator VIP: NYC Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise
- 15-minute helicopter at night
- 45-minute boat cruise
- Champagne toast (additional drinks available for purchase)
- Helicopter fuel surcharge and heliport fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour available October-March for other times tour operates as Viator VIP: NYC Evening Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise
- All helicopters fit up to six passengers; you may be seated with another party
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security or weather conditions
- Weight restrictions may apply. Generally, passengers may not exceed 350 lbs (159 kg), and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children under 2 years are free of charge; a valid proof of age is required. Child must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight
- Flights may be cancelled due to inclement weather. If weather conditions are poor, please call the local supplier on your travel date to verify tour operation. If your helicopter flight is cancelled due to weather you may reschedule or request a refund
- Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. passport or driver's license)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board once they clear through security (disposable cameras are available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft)
- Due to federal law, this flight does not fly directly over New York City
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kirsty A, February 2017
What an experience! I have visited New York a few times now and the one thing I had not done was view New York by air. This was a gift for my Mother's 60th birthday and the memories will last a lifetime. The staff on the ground were fantastic and welcoming, the pilot informative and the flight itself was out of this world. I would strongly recommend this trip to anyone looking and would suggest that if you feel you want to do it then just go ahead. You will not regret the decision. The cruise was packed full of information and a nice end to the trip.
Reviewed by: phil790, December 2016
An Amazing trip NYC fabulous at night.