Ultimate NYC 4th of July Experience: BBQ Lunch, Manhattan Tour and Statue of Liberty Fireworks Cruise
- Seasonal Offer
- Lunch included
- Buffet dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Celebrate the 4th of July in New York
- Buffet BBQ lunch
- Narrated coach tour of Lower Manhattan
- Evening fireworks cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Open bar
- All necessary transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is nice, casual attire--dress shirts (collar and buttons, no t-shirts or tank tops) are required for men. No jeans, shorts, or sneakers please
- Cruise is operated by World Yacht. Departure and return times of the cruise, as well as positioning in New York Harbor, are controlled by city and federal authorities
- Open deck space for viewing fireworks may be limited and is not guaranteed
Reviewed by: Sally A C, August 2014
Great value for money the bus trip and cruise on the Hudson River ,was even better then I expected . I would and have recommend this experience to numerous friends.
Reviewed by: Debbie, August 2014
Visiting NYC from the Carolinas, we and another couple chose this tour to celebrate the 4th of July and we were so happy we did! With the threat of rain, we were not inconvenienced because the BBQ was held indoors (instead of outdoors) and the afternoon coach tour of the city kept us dry and in comfort. The guide was informative and it was relaxing to sit back and see the city from that vantage point. As promised, we were delivered to the harbor with just a short walk to the ship. The staff onboard was helpful and courteous. We shared a table with four other people and enjoyed a really nice buffet! One of the tour guides was also onboard to share info on the sights from the harbor as we sailed. Great view of the fireworks; in fact, we first were treated to the NJ fireworks show before the NYC display! The food and drinks continue as we sailed back to the harbor. Our familiar coaches were there to wisk us away from the crowds and back to the city. It was very well done and we will book another Viator tour when we get the chance. It was really the best way to see the city, enjoy a lovely lunch and dinner and the fireworks!