Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York
Breathtaking vistas stretch for miles in every direction. You'll see New York's famous landmarks, including the Chrysler Building, Times Square, the Hudson River, the East River, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Plus, your view includes the Empire State Building! Quite simply, it is the most spectacular view in New York City.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
ROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR UPGRADE
Upgrade your ticket to include a 75-minute Rockefeller Center Tour and uncover the rich history and breathtaking artistry of New York's most famous landmark. Learn about the history of the Rockefeller Center and how founder John D. Rockefeller Jr.'s vision for a cultural center came to reality with the great works of art and architecture that comprise it today.
An expert historian will guide you through the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces on this culturally-enriching tour. You'll be equipped with your own personal headset so you can follow the illuminating commentary of your live guide. Rockefeller Center will never look the same again!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8am - midnight
Last elevator going up at 11pm
Hours may vary on holidays
All guests will be directed to the Rockefeller Center Concourse via the Sixth Avenue subway entrance located between 49th and 50th Streets, to access Top of the RockROCKEFELLER CENTER TOUR Tours depart hourly between 10am and 7pm (with exception of 6pm). Advanced reservations are required
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Observation Deck Admission
Includes admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
USD $30.00Pricing details
Obs. Deck and Rock Center Tour
Includes admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck and a 75-minute tour of the Rockefeller Center
USD $50.00Pricing details
Top of the Rock - Observation Deck
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance to Top of the Rock Observatory uses timed ticketing. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. We suggest you visit Top the Rock in advance of your actual desired time and secure your timed tickets for later that day or the next
- During summer and holiday dates, the Top of the Rock Observation Deck experiences some extremely high volume days. It is recommended to redeem your voucher in advance to Top of the Rock and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This guarantees upon returning that you will get to enter and enjoy this amazing attraction at the time and date of your choice
- Advance reservations are required for Rockefeller Center Tour Upgrade. Please schedule tour time after booking
Reviewed by: Rachel B, May 2016
We went at night time with our voucher. We didn't have to wait long and the whole experience was enjoyable. The weather wasn't great so we were told the views were 50 visibility but we still went up and was very pleasantly surprised. The views were clear and fantastic at night. We did the Empire State in the day but the top of the rock gives you the view of the Empire State which is brilliant and a better view of Central Park also. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by: Sarah W, May 2016
Loved this, my favourite. Very busy but well organised. Arrived at 5pm but couldn't go up til 8pm, so if you want to go up at a specific time would recommend that you get ticket day before. Excellent views.