- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Editor's Pick
That means, the lines are longer than ever. Now you can avoid the inevitable hour-plus wait times with this skip-the-line ticket to The Met. The world-famous collection includes 17 curatorial departments that include the splendors of ancient Egypt, the spectacular American Wing, inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, beloved Impressionist paintings, and the latest in contemporary art.
Bonus Museum Entry
With an admission ticket to The Met, you will also have same-day access to The Met Cloisters and The Met Breuer (Tuesday-Sunday). Located in northern Manhattan’s Fort Tryon Park, The Met Cloisters is only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown. You will enjoy unparalleled views of the Hudson River, stroll through enchanting gardens, and see masterpieces of sculpture, stained glass, tapestries, and more at the branch of the Museum devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. Located 8 blocks away, explore contemporary art through the global breadth and historical reach of The Met's unparalleled collection at The Met Breuer.
Audio Headset Upgrade
The Met Audio Guide offers more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary in English. Developed by expert curators and educators, the audio guide will teach you about works of art in the Museum’s collection and select special exhibitions — all in one player. Portions of the audio guide are available in nine additional languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday and Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip-the-Line Admission to The Metropolitan Museum, The Met Cloisters museum and gardens and The Met Breuer
USD $25.00Pricing details
1-Day Pass + Audio
Skip-the-Line Admission to The Metropolitan Museum, Cloisters museum and gardens, and The Met Breuer with an audio headset at your choice of museum
USD $32.00Pricing details
Visit the Met
- Admission ticket to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Same-day admission to The Met Breuer (Open Tuesday-Sunday) and The Met Cloisters
- Audio headset with purchase of upgrade
- Special Offer: $10 off with purchase of $50 or more at The Met Store. Valid on the same day of your tour. Valid at Met Museum locations only. 1 coupon per customer. Certain restrictions apply. Ask The Met Store for more details. Present your ticket stub to redeem
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the Museum
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Geraldine G B, November 2016
i would do this again
Reviewed by: Richard H, November 2016
A very good experience. Unfortunately a day-long pass is not enough to see the museum.