Select a datex
Don’t waste your precious vacation time in New York City in long ticket lines! The Skip the Line: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Walking Tour combines two of America’s must-see historical landmarks in one memorable morning of sightseeing in New York City. Accompanied by a knowledgeable local guide, you’ll skip the notoriously long lines at the Battery Park ferry terminal and arrive at both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in style!
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
This exceptional New York City tour begins in Midtown Manhattan, where
you will meet your guide and board the subway for the short journey to
Battery Park. After bypassing the crowds through the priority access
security line, you’ll swiftly board the ferry to Liberty Island, home of
the world-famous Statue of Liberty. Your tour guide will provide
commentary about the history, significance, construction and restoration
of one of America’s most famed monuments, which was donated by the
people of France in 1886.
On the ferry cruise to Liberty Island, you'll experience the best views of the Lady Liberty for photos and sightseeing. You’ll learn from your knowledgeable guide the history of Ellis Island, the gateway for immigrants credited as the root of almost half the American population today.
Upon arrival on Liberty Island, your guide will direct you to the entrance to the Statue of Liberty as your ticket will allow you to enter the Statue of Liberty pedestal, observation decks, and museum inside. Though the escorted portion of the tour ends here, you have the freedom to enjoy the exhibits at your leisure. Explore the island itself with a self-guided audio tour available in nine languages. (Please note: entry does NOT include the Crown.)
After experiencing the Statue of Liberty, ferry directly to Ellis Island to view history through the same eyes as immigrants at the root of almost half the American population today. Learn about the history and architecture of the structure, trace the line of your ancestors or take a picture in front of the same ships that ferried an estimated 12 million immigrants to American shores. The museum will educate you on all aspects of the island's history with such attractions as The American Family Immigration History Center, The American Immigrant Wall of Honor, as well as oral histories, photographs, displays and much more. An audio tour is also available to enrich your experience of Ellis Island.
In just over four memorable hours, you will visit and explore two of the most important historical landmarks in the United States, and you’ll enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline!
Visit Ellis Island where millions of immigrants were welcomed to the United States
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Midtown Manhattan
Return Details:Escorted portion of the tour ends at Liberty Island. You may spend as much time as you wish either on Liberty Island or Ellis Island.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Visit the Statue of Liberty
- Guided walking tour
- Escort by a licensed New York City tour guide
- Priority ticketing and boarding to Liberty Island
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Entrance to Ellis Island, Liberty Island, the Statue of Liberty Museum and Pedestal
- Self-guided audio tour of Liberty Island and Ellis ISland available in nine languages
- Round-trip subway ticket from Midtown Manhattan to Battery Park ferry terminal
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty Crown
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for USD $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- This tour is offered in English
- Priority boarding is not available for the ferry from Liberty Island to Ellis Island nor the return ferry to Battery Park
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.