Ski or Snowboard Day Trip from New York City
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Seasonal Offer
Ski or snowboard rental is included. If you choose the unlimited ski lift ticket, perfect for intermediate and advanced skiers, you can explore all areas of the mountain. Beginners will love the limited ski lift ticket, which includes a 1.5-hour group lesson!
Hit the slopes and explore varied terrain that’s suitable for all skill levels. Take a break and warm up in the wonderful mountain lodges, which feature several dining options (own expense).
After your ski or snowboard adventure, relax on the drive back to New York City and arrive in the evening.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ski OR Snowboard Full Package
Rental of ski or snowboard equipment and unlimited use mountain lift pass
Learn to Ski OR Snowboard
Rental of ski or snowboard equipment, 90-minute group lesson, and limited use mountain lift pass
Escape the City on a Ski Day Trip
- Round-trip transport by heated coach
- Ski or snowboard rental
- Unlimited ski lift ticket (if option selected)
- Limited ski lift ticket with 1.5-hour lesson (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings for dates more than 3 months out may be subject to longer confirmation period
- Children 16 years of age and younger must provide a permission slip signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing; ski apparel is not included
Reviewed by: Juan Carlos H, Panama, January 2015
The tour was excelent!!!! 100% recomended
Reviewed by: Luis M, January 2015
My family and I are from Miami. Means no ski experience. This tour was great. People at the resort were very helpful. Nice place, views. I tis prepared fro all levels. Private and group classes available. Not overcrowded and beautiful place.