Once the Musical on Broadway
Set on the streets of Dublin, a struggling Irish musician and a Czech immigrant are drawn together by their shared passion for music. They begin playing music together and over the course one fateful week, an unlikely friendship evolves, soon cascading into a powerful and complicated love story.
Adapted from the 2006 Irish Academy Award-winning film Once, this Broadway show features a talented cast brought to the stage by an award-winning team of visionary artists.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Matinee 2pm Show
Show starts at 2pm
Matinee 3pm Show
Show starts at 3pm
Evening 7pm Show
Show starts at 7pm
Evening 8pm Show
Show starts at 8pm
Once the Musical
- Show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Theater restoration charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All seats are guaranteed to be in the top-price section, meaning either Orchestra or Front Mezzanine
Reviewed by: Marsey, November 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this show. The seats were great, thanks viator. If you are in New York get to see this show before it finished. :}
Reviewed by: Lee E, October 2014
Loved this musical - truly magical, and we also loved the preshow which was a special treat we had not factored in. We had very good seats and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Only trick was the line for queuing to get into the theatre despite having already redeemed our Viator voucher for tickets. I suppose queuing is inevitable.