Select a datex
Celebrate 4th July with front row seats to the famous Macy's fireworks display and a dramatic close-up look at the George Washington Bridge, illuminated especially for Independence Day.
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Enjoy a special five-course dinner featuring delicious New American dishes created by the yacht's Executive Chef, complimented with a premium open bar. Dance the night away to a wide selection of music with live DJ entertainment. Take a stroll on the sundecks and enjoy the sweet sea breeze amongst the ever-changing panorama of the spectacular New York skyline.
Whether you choose to enjoy the view through the panoramic windows from the intimacy of your private table, or outside on the spacious observation decks, the sights and sounds of New York will stay with you long after the 4th of July celebration
Enjoy views from the Floating Rooftop
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, New York
- Boarding at 5pm
Sailing from 6pm - 11pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 11pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy Fourth of July Fireworks
- Open premium bar
- Five-course, sit down dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted at any time. Gentlemen: jackets are required for dinner. Woman: Business or evening attire is recommended.
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 350 guests
- Wheelchair Accessible. Passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability.Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
Chef's Amuse Bouche
Accompanied with pickled ginger, wasabi cream, soy sauce, and micro greens
Long Island Duck Salad
Long Island Duck encrusted with peppercorn and thyme accompanied with orange and blackberry sauce over mache finished with a fresh plum sauce
Watermelon & Feta Salad
Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic reduction
Maryland Style Crab Cake
Avacado, jicanna, and radish salsa with a roasted red pepper aioli
Baby Spinach, Watercress & Frisee Salad
Garnished with baby heirloom tomatoes and a roasted shallot vinaigrette
Prime Filet Mignon
Accompanied with horseradish mashed potatoes, chef selection of seasonal vegetables and roasted shallot port reduction
5 Spice Rubbed Roasted Spring Chicken
Pan seared French cut chicken with horseradish mashed potatoes, chef selection of seasonal vegetables with a Morel mushroom sauce
Honey & Mustard Glazed Grilled Salmon
Sauté French spinach. Basmati rice, carrot and ginger reduction
Served on a bed of spiced tomato, white bean ragût, shaved pecorino and chives
A selection of the Chef's seasonal cakes and tarts
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.