New York 4th of July Dinner Cruise
- Seasonal Offer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Whether you choose to enjoy the view through the panoramic windows from the intimacy of your private table, or outside on the spacious observation decks, the sights and sounds of New York will stay with you long after the 4th of July celebration
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sailing from 6pm - 11:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy Fourth of July Fireworks
- Fireworks views
- 5-course sit down dinner
- Standard Open Bar
- Champagne Toast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code: business casual. Dress shirts required for men. Jackets optional. Elegant or business attire for women. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops and tank tops not permitted on-board at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 350 guests
- Wheelchair Accessible. Passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability.Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
Reviewed by: Timothy M, July 2015
One of the best experiences of my life! The service was fantastic as was the food. I was worried that when they said all premium drinks were free that there wasn't going to be a great selection. I was very wrong! The champagne was delicious as was the wine. Great selection of beer and spirits. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to do something special on the 4th of July.
Reviewed by: Sandra H, Australia, August 2014
We had the best time on this dinner cruise!!!!! Great food and fantastic views of the 4th July fireworks - the perfect way to celebrate a 50th birthday with friends. The staff did a great job of looking after us throughout the night......I highly recommend this cruise.