NY SKYRIDE and Empire State Building Observatory
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Located on the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building, the NY SKYRIDE is an exciting presentation combining digital technology and special effects, custom platforms and seats, and a massive screen. You'll take an amazing virtual ride around, above, and below New York City! The NY SKYRIDE is safe, fun and entertaining, and open 365 days a year.
Empire State Building Observatory
Without a doubt the most famous building in New York, if not the world, the Empire State Building soars more than a quarter of a mile into the Manhattan sky, offering breathtaking views from the Observation Deck. On a clear day, you can see the states of Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, as well as New York. Enjoy the famous panoramic view and Art Deco architecture the building has to offer. You will bypass the main ticket line at the north side of the building, which means during peak season you save 1 to 2 hours of waiting in long queues!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Open from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. The NY SKYRIDE experience commences approximately every ten minutes. The total experience takes approximately half an hour - this consists of 2 pre-shows dedicated to New York City and then the simulator experience which takes approximately 15 minutes.
Empire State Building Observation Deck:
Open 8am to 2am; last elevators to the top are at 1:15am. Special hours during holidays, inquire locally.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Empire State Building
- Admission to the NY SKYRIDE
- Admission to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 5 years on the NY Skyride, however are free of charge to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- All visitors to the Empire State Building must show valid photo ID - driver's license, school (student) ID and passport are acceptable forms. This does not apply to children under the age of 18 accompanied by an adult with valid identification.
- The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant. We have handicapped restrooms on the 86th floor Observatory and also have lowered viewing walls and binoculars.
Reviewed by: Lance O, November 2014
Wonderful. We all loved it. Grandparents, parents and grandchildren!
Reviewed by: tpadamonsky, October 2014
This was another good program except for the long ticket line. Showed the voucher but still had to stand in line to get a ticket. The Skyride sort of set the scene before going to the upper levels.