Best Hudson River Park Greenway and Central Park Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
This New York City Bike Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and takes a leisurely pace to suit all participants on the day. Bottled water and a snack are available during the tour to help keep those legs moving.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hudson River Park Greenway and Central Park Bike Tour
- Guided bike tour
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike rental and helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for children on the day
- Helmets are required for all riders
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position, and be able to wear a helmet
Reviewed by: Yolihet C, July 2015
This tour was great. We were able to see a lot of Central Park and it's surroundings in about three hours. Our tour guide Dan was very nice and knowledgeable. Bring water or cash to get done during the tour, they give you one bottled water but you will need more.
Reviewed by: Rona S, July 2015
We had a fabulous tour. A big part of our experience was our amazing tour guide, Chuck! Chuck is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely wanted to make our tour a great experience. It is clear that a bike tour is one of the best ways to truly experience NYC! We highly recommend this tour and Chuck.