Brewery and Beer-Tasting Tour in Brooklyn
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Next, head to the birthplace of Brooklyn's brewing scene, where you’ll explore some of the historic 19th-century buildings that once housed brewing operations. Hear stories from your guide about the German immigrants that brewed the beer and lived in the neighborhood. Then visit the Church of Most Holy Trinity – St Mary, a beautiful church dating back to the mid-18th century. After, enjoy a full lunch (included) at a traditional pizza shop that uses the freshest ingredients.
Your final stop brings you to a friendly neighborhood bar to sample several more local brews.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 12pm
Tour departs at 1pm
- Tastings at one of Brooklyn's famous breweries and a bar
- Local guide
- Map of the neighborhood
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Shug, United Kingdom, April 2014
Great fun, and very informative. Alex was a great guide.
Reviewed by: Patricia R N, January 2014
My son and I had a great time learning about the different beers.
Our tour guide was knowledgeable,fun and made the information interesting.
We were very surprised to learn that my sons first appartment in Brookline was in the original brewery neighborhood.
I would absolutely take another tour from you company.