Brewery and Beer-Tasting Tour in Brooklyn
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Next, head to the birthplace of Brooklyn's brewing scene, where you’ll explore some of the historic 19th-century buildings that once housed brewing operations. Hear stories from your guide about the German immigrants that brewed the beer and lived in the neighborhood. Then visit the Church of Most Holy Trinity – St Mary, a beautiful church dating back to the mid-18th century. After, enjoy a full lunch (included) at a traditional pizza shop that uses the freshest ingredients.
Your final stop brings you to a friendly neighborhood bar to sample several more local brews.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 12pm
Take a tasty tour of Brooklyn
- Tastings at one of Brooklyn's famous breweries and a bar
- Local guide
- Map of the neighborhood
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Kim E, December 2014
My husband really enjoyed it which is what it was all about
Reviewed by: Andres G, October 2014