- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Next, head to the birthplace of Brooklyn's brewing scene, where you’ll explore some of the historic 19th-century buildings that once housed brewing operations. Hear stories from your guide about the German immigrants that brewed the beer and lived in the neighborhood. Then visit the Church of Most Holy Trinity – St Mary, a beautiful church dating back to the mid-18th century. After, enjoy a full lunch (included) at a traditional pizza shop that uses the freshest ingredients.
Your final stop brings you to a friendly neighborhood bar to sample several more local brews.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Take a tasty tour of Brooklyn
- Tastings at one of Brooklyn's famous breweries and a bar
- Private tour of a working brewery
- Lunch (Pizza and Lager Beer)
- Map of the neighborhood
- Transportation during the tour
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years, please bring valid photo ID
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gerard B, May 2016
Great tour to see the operation of the Brooklyn Brewery, taste a bunch of different beers, learn some of the history of Brooklyn breweries.
Well worth the time and cost.
Reviewed by: Jane T, February 2015
It was pretty freezing outside but our tour was let in early which was great. Our guide Josh was really knowledgeable and had a great enthusiasm for the brewery. It helped also that the staff member who gave the tour was so funny and very informative. We had some great beers at the brewery itself, then onto amazing pizza and a few other bars and more beers. Cannot recommend this highly enough as you also get to experience a taste of Brooklyn which you might not otherwise see and places you might never know about